Friday, December 17, 2010

What's to come?

I am halfway through my sophomore year of college and I can't help but wonder when the light at the end of the tunnel will finally appear. I get up everyday during the semester and wonder if all the work I put into these classes are worth it. Will I get into Nursing school? Where will I get in? Will I be at Towson next year? What does my future hold? What if I don't get in? What if I have to move back home. These questions are on a never ending reel circling in my head 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

I question myself every day. My friends and family tell me I'll get in..maybe not in Towson but somewhere. I don't want to go anywhere else. I want to stay at Towson with my friends. I want to be a successful nurse. I want to help people and heal them but I don't can't promise my road will be without speed bumps.

I wish life could be smooth sailing. I wish I didn't have to worry. I wish I could see 1 year into my future. I wish the nursing application I just submitted get me somewhere in life. I wish to not see rejection. I wish everyday that my hopes and dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment